Taking into account Lancashire is full of hotels like the Premier Inn or your standard Travel Lodge, its also packed with wonderful more exotic hotels and great bed and breakfast facilities. In Lancashire you will actually find a great deal of choice, from self catering apartments to fancy hotels in big cities, or even seaside resorts by the sea. You’ve so many to choose from but the top 10 according to “TripAdvisor”, are as follows:
1. The Holiday Inn Express – Location Preston
2. The Old Stone Trough Hotel – Location Kelbrook
3. Best Western Oaks And Leisure Club – Location Burnley
4. The Holiday Inn – Location Lancaster
5. Mercure Blackburn Dunkenhalgh Hotel and Spa – Location Clayton-Le-Moors near Blackburn
6. Best Western Mytton Fold Hotel & Golf Club – Location Langho
7. Millstone at Mellor – Location Blackburn
8. Hilton Blackpool Hotel – Location Blackpool
9. Preston Marriott Hotel – Location Preston
10. Ibis Styles Blackpool – Blackpool
When staying in Lancashire it all depends on how long your stay is, how much money you have to spend on your accommodation, as to what kind of place you’d pick to stay in, but Lancashire has all types of accommodation to pick from, you won’t be short on choice.
Lots of pubs is what you will see around in all small towns, and some are actually Bed and Breakfast hotels, with warm friendly people waiting to see to your every need. If you don’t wish to eat in a restaurant you will easily find great takeaways all over, from Chinese to Indian, to great kebab houses.
Once you are settled in your hotel or apartment etc, make sure to ask about all the things you can do around Lancashire to make your stay more enjoyable. This year in 2017 Lancashire was awarded with top awards at the Estrella Damm Top 50 Gastropub Awards, where five establishments were awarded.